Sine Wave Technology
Sine Wave Technology allows the Gyre 300 pumps to operate at near-silent level.
Enhances water flow direction, moving water to to any place within your tank more precisely.
- Shields the cages and rotors from light from your fixture, slows down algae growth on them and reduces the need of frequent maintenance.
The Gyre pump can be positioned closer to the surface of the water, improving water surface breaking effects but without creating air vortices.
The Gyre 300 Series comes with a one-controller-two-pumps system(Pump XF330 and XF350 could be paired together), which allows users to program the paired pumps to run different water movement programs.
Syna-G App support for iOS and Android devices
The Gyre 300 Series can be controlled by iOS and Android devices through the Syna-G app.
New Custom Wave Mode with Syna-G App
The new "Custom Wave" mode allows users to very easily setup up to three different water movement modes which will be cycled through one after the other.
- Power Consumption: 5-52W
- Flowrate: 20,000L/H (5,283 US Gal/H)
- Suitable for Aquarium 300-3,000L/79-792 US Gal
- Power Supply Unit: 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Dimension: L325 x W75 x H38mm / L12.8 x W3 x 1.5inch
- Weight (Pump Unit): 645g/22.8oz
- Cable: Pump to controller 3m/9.8ft
- Cable: PSU to controller 1.5m/4.9ft
- Glass thickness: Standard 20mm/0.79inch
- Glass thickness: Reinforcement 25mm/0.98inch