Sine Wave Technology
Sine Wave Technology allows the Gyre 300 pumps to operate at near-silent level.
Flow DirectorEnhances water flow direction, moving water to to any place within your tank more precisely.
- Shields the cages and rotors from light from your fixture, slows down algae growth on them and reduces the need of frequent maintenance.
- The Gyre pump can be positioned closer to the surface of the water, improving water surface breaking effects but without creating air vortices.
One-Controller-Two-Pumps SystemThe Gyre 300 Series comes with a one-controller-two-pumps system(Pump XF330 and XF350 could be paired together), which allows users to program the paired pumps to run different water movement programs.
Syna-G App support for iOS and Android devicesThe Gyre 300 Series can be controlled by iOS and Android devices through the Syna-G app.
New Custom Wave Mode with Syna-G App
The new "Custom Wave" mode allows users to very easily setup up to three different water movement modes which will be cycled through one after the other.
- Power Consumption: 5-52W
- Flowrate: 20,000L/H (5,283 US Gal/H)
- Suitable for Aquarium 300-3,000L/79-792 US Gal
- Power Supply Unit: 100-240V/50-60Hz
- Dimension: L325 x W75 x H38mm / L12.8 x W3 x 1.5inch
- Weight (Pump Unit): 645g/22.8oz
- Cable: Pump to controller 3m/9.8ft
- Cable: PSU to controller 1.5m/4.9ft
- Glass thickness: Standard 20mm/0.79inch
- Glass thickness: Reinforcement 25mm/0.98inch
- Single or dual pumps in 1 controller.
- Max GPH: 5300gph